- Create Online Account
- Live Chat
- Outage Center
- Ohio Choice & SCO►
- Natural Gas Vehicles
Gas Transportation▼ Customers Vectren Energy Delivery North Customers Vectren Energy Delivery South Customers Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Customers Suppliers Vectren Energy Delivery North Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery North School and Government Vectren Energy Delivery South Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery South School and Government Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio SCO Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Choice
Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana - North
- Program Overview
- Non-residential customer with annual usage greater than or equal to 50,000 therms. For further details, see Rate 245 Large General Transportation Service, Rate 260 Large Volume Transportation Service, and Rate 270 Long-Term Contract Service.
- Customer shall obtain agreement with Gas Transportation to Supplier
- Customer that returns to general sales from transport rate must remain on general sales for no less than 12 months.
- Pooling Service described in Rate 280 of tariff
- Transport Customers are subject to the nomination and balancing provisions in Appendix E of tariff.
- Transportation Customer will need to contact the appropriate Account Manager.
- A Service Agreement must be signed by Vectren Energy Delivery and the customer at least 30 days prior to gas flow.
- A designated phone line must be installed next to the gas meter at least 15 days prior to gas flow.
- Transportation Customer must obtain an Agent to supply gas and must have a signed Agency Agreement by 10 business days prior to gas flow.
Customer User Guide
For a step-by-step guide that shows how to register your account or utilize the many options and benefits that Vectren offers, click here.
- Program Overview
- This Rate is available for any Educational Institution and Government Entity whose annual usage is less than 50,000 therms. For further details see Rate 225 School/Government Transportation Service.
- A School/Government Transportation Service Customer must become a member of a Pool as described in the provisions of Rate 285 School/Government Pooling Service where a School/Government Supplier will be responsible for managing the Pool's gas supply.
- The School/Government Transporter will select a School/Government Supplier from a list of approved School/Government Suppliers. For a list of approved School/Government Suppliers, please click here.
Active Marketer List
In order to see the Active Marketers in your territory, please click here.
Feb '15 - 1.027
Jan '15 - 1.019
Dec '14 - 1.029
Nov '14 - 1.026
Oct '14 - 1.029
Sep '14 - 1.025
Aug '14 - 1.020
Jul '14 - 1.018
Jun '14 - 1.015
May '14 - 1.010
Apr '14 - 1.012
Mar '14 - 1.010