- Create Online Account
- Live Chat
- Outage Center
- Ohio Choice & SCO►
- Natural Gas Vehicles
Gas Transportation▼ Customers Vectren Energy Delivery North Customers Vectren Energy Delivery South Customers Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Customers Suppliers Vectren Energy Delivery North Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery North School and Government Vectren Energy Delivery South Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery South School and Government Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio SCO Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Choice
Natural Gas and Electric Meters
Most locations are equipped with a standard analog meter, which has a series of dials showing usage. Others have an odometer-type display. See samples below.
How to read your analog meter:
- Read all the dials in order from right to left.
- Write or record the number in a left to right format.
- When the hand on any dial is between two numbers, read the smaller number.
- When a hand is directly on a number, read that number. If the hand to the right is on or just past zero; if it's not quite there, take the smaller number.
- Write the number down from left to right.
Enter Your Meter Reading
If desired, you can take the reading each month and enter it online. Log in to your account to begin.
Non-registered Vectren Customers
Please complete the following account information to create an online account. If you have services at more than one location, you will need to complete this process for each service address.