Welcome to Vectren's Corporate Governance Web site. We believe effective leadership of a company must be
based upon well-founded governance principles, and we must always strive to conduct our operations in an
ethical and prudent manner.
In this section you will find documents and resources including the following that reflect Vectren's commitment to effective corporate governance:
- Corporate Governance Guidelines define the responsibilities of Vectren's Board of Directors and how the board functions;
- Insider Reporting includes information on Vectren Stock ownership by Vectren's Board of Directors and reportable officers;
- Corporate Code of Conduct defines the standards to which all employees as well as Vectren's Board of Directors are to hold themselves accountable;
- Communications to non-employee Directors give all stakeholders the opportunity to communicate directly with the Lead Director or chairs of the Audit and Governance committees;
- Committee Charters define the scope of responsibilities of each of the five standing committees of the board; and
- Committee Reports review the activities of each committee and its commitment to sound corporate governance.
Chairman, President and CEO