- Participant must be a current Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana electric residential customer.
- Participant must own the eligible unit or have written permission from the owner to participate.
- The appliance must be in working condition.
- Refrigerators and freezers must be cleaned, emptied and plugged-in at time of pick-up. Window A/C units must be removed from the window mount.
- An adult (18 years of age or older) must be present at time of pick-up.
- Clear and safe access to eligible appliances must be provided at time of pick-up. The removal team will not risk injury or be able to move personal items or modify your home to remove the units.
- Participants may recycle two eligible refrigerators or freezers per household per year.
- Participants may recycle two eligible window A/C units per household per year.
- Secondary or primary units are eligible. Older or less efficient appliances are preferred.
- Refrigerators and freezers must meet the size requirement(10 cubic ft. - 30 cubic ft.).
- Appliances must be electric and not gas.