What state is your account in?
What state is your account in?

Third Party Billing

With Third Party Billing, you can receive duplicate energy bills for a family member who may need assistance in keeping up with their payment obligations. In many cases, these individuals are elderly or disabled parents, grandparents or children who may be at risk of falling behind in their payments. As a designated third party, you are under no obligation to pay the primary account holder's energy bill.

How do I sign up for Third Party Billing?
Authorization from the account holder is required to add a third party. If you are interested in registering for third party billing, you can contact us online or you can call a Customer Service Specialist at 1-800-227-1376.