- Create Online Account
- Live Chat
- Outage Center
- Ohio Choice & SCO►
- Natural Gas Vehicles
Gas Transportation▼ Customers Vectren Energy Delivery North Customers Vectren Energy Delivery South Customers Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Customers Suppliers Vectren Energy Delivery North Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery North School and Government Vectren Energy Delivery South Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery South School and Government Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Large Transportation Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio SCO Vectren Energy Delivery Ohio Choice
Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana - Ohio
- Program Overview
- Non-residential customer with annual usage greater than 50,000 Ccf. For further details, see Rate 345 Large General Transportation Service and Rate 360 Large Volume Transportation Service.
- Customer shall obtain agreement with Gas Transportation to Supplier
- Customer that returns to general sales from transport rate must remain on general sales for no less than 12 months.
- Pooling Service described in Rate 380 of tariff
- Transport Customers are subject to the nomination and balancing provisions in Sheet 51 of tariff.
- Transportation Customer will need to contact appropriate Account Manager.
- A Service Agreement must be signed by Vectren Energy Delivery and the customer at least 30 days prior to gas flow.
- A designated phone line must be installed next to the gas meter at least 15 days prior to gas flow.
- Transportation Customer must obtain an Agent to supply gas and must have a signed Agency Agreement by 10 business days prior to gas flow.
Customer User Guide
For a step-by-step guide that shows how to register your account or utilize the many options and benefits that Vectren offers, click here.
Active Marketer List
In order to see the Active Marketers in your territory, please click here.
Jul '16 - 1.072
Jun '16 - 1.070
May '16 - 1.068
Apr '16 - 1.068
Mar '16 - 1.070
Feb '16 - 1.073
Jan '16 - 1.073
Dec '15 - 1.070
Nov '15 - 1.073
Oct '15 - 1.073
Sep '15 - 1.074
Aug '15 - 1.060