Equipment RebatesNatural Gas Equipment
Gas Rebates Fact Sheet | Complete List of Gas Rebates
Download Measure Selection Form
Furnace Tune-Up (Furnace Tune-Up Log Sheet) | Water Heaters | Pipe Insulation | Steam Traps (Steam Trap Log Sheet) | Kitchen Equipment | Boilers | Boiler Controls | Thermostats | Boiler and Unit Heater Tune-Up (Fact Sheet | Log Sheet)
Electric Rebates Fact Sheet | Complete List of Electric Rebates
Heating & Cooling Download Measure Selection Form
Air Conditioners | VFDs | Heat Pumps | Chillers | Chiller Services
Lighting Download Measure Selection Form
T5s, T8s, T12s | Induction Lamps and Fixtures | CFLs | LEDs | Light Tubes | Occupancy Controls and Sensors | Delamping
Commercial Kitchen Download Measure Selection Form
Refrigerators and Freezers | Refrigerated Case Lighting | Electronically Commutated (EC) Motors | Anti-sweat Heater Controls | Refrigerated Case Covers | Ice Machines | Pre-Rinse Sprayers | Cooking Equipment | Commercial Dishwashers | Vending Machine Occupancy Sensors
Miscellaneous Download Measure Selection Form
Clothes Washers | Office Plug Load Controls | Air Nozzles | Air Compressors | Barrel Wrap Insulation | Pellet Dyer Duct Insulation
How to Apply for a RebateStep 1: Determine Eligibility Applicant Existing Facility: For equipment being installed/updated at an existing facility, the applicant must be a current Vectren natural gas and/or electric business customer.
- For natural gas-saving project(s), applicant must be a natural gas customer on rate 120, 125, 220 or 225.
- For electric-saving project(s), applicant must be non-residential electric customer.
- Vectren customers who have elected to opt out of participating in Vectren's energy efficiency programs are not eligible.
Equipment Equipment must be purchased and installed by December 31, 2017. Read all requirements carefully to ensure your product qualifies.
Application & Installation The application must be postmarked within 90 days of equipment installation.
Step 2: Complete Application & Attach Invoices Complete Application Unless noted otherwise, all fields must be completed on the application to receive a rebate.
Attach Applicable Measure Selection Forms and Data Sheets
- Complete and attach the applicable Measure Selection Form(s) for each rebate.
- Technical Data Sheets or manufacturer cut sheets are required for all installed equipment.
Step 3: Submit Paperwork Submit Application, Product Forms & Invoice(s) Submit your completed application, applicable Measure Selection Form(s), technical data sheets and a copy of your itemized invoice(s) within 90 calendar days of equipment installation. You may do so in one of three ways:
- Email: Send application, product forms and invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Vectren Energy Efficiency, ATTN: Business Rebate Programs | P.O. Box 513, Evansville, IN 47703
- Fax: (608) 829-2723