Home Energy Assessments
Home Energy Assessments are available to residential customers with Vectren electric service.Scheduling a Home Energy Assessment with Vectren is a great way to improve the comfort and efficiency of your home. The assessment can improve its performance which can help lower your energy bills. A professional energy advisor will take you step by step through the assessment to produce long-term, cost-effective energy savings. View the program fact sheet for more details.
Schedule Your AssessmentScheduling your assessment is easy. Schedule your appointment online via the link below or give us a call at 1-855-298-5390.
Home Energy AssessmentsDuring the assessment, your advisor will:
- analyze your energy use by assessing the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system for operating efficiency;
- directly install specific low-cost, energy-saving measures, such as CFL bulbs, energy-efficient sink aerators and shower head(s), to help you begin saving energy immediately;
- recommend appropriate weatherization measures after inspecting your home's air duct sealing, insulation levels and more to evaluate your home's energy consumption and heating and cooling efficiency; and
- discuss deeper retrofit measures and available buy down measures, including a 13 Watt LED light bulb and a smart strip.
- Many times, a Home Energy Assessment reveals that only simple and relatively low-cost improvements are necessary to achieve significant energy savings.
- Depending on your home's specific energy assessment results and what service recommendations are completed, you may reduce your energy use the very first month!