Select the button below to find current openings and apply online, or manage your Candidate Profile.
Find us on social media
Find us on Linkedin for regular updates and job postings.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Vectren and CenterPoint Energy are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Vectren and CenterPoint Energy shall abide by the requirements of Executive Order (E.O.) 11246, as amended, and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). . These laws and regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these laws and regulations require that covered federal contractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete our online application, please contact our Employment Office at (866) 200-5652. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vectren is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following posters.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF) English | Spanish
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement (PDF) English | Spanish
- Right to Work (PDF) English | Spanish
- E-Verify Information (PDF) English & Spanish
- Your Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act (PDF) English
- Notice: Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF) English
- Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers (PDF) English