In the community
Vectren employees share in the commitment to community by volunteering their time, talents and treasure. Whether it is by serving on a nonprofit board, choosing to contribute personal funding to a local charity or spending their time volunteering at a local agency, Vectren employees are community-minded and highly engaged contributing nearly 38,000 hours annually.
Watch our annual report
Watch our annual report video for a summary of our impact over the last year.
In the news
- Vectren Foundation helps youth continue education (Montgomery Co., Ind.)
- Architects may compete to design affordable Hoosier homes (Batesville, Ind.)
- 'Caring' volunteers kick off United Way Campaign (Evansville, Ind.)
- Marrs grows with help of local corporations (Mount Vernon, Ind.)
- Call to Artists: Vectren Mural Project, B-Line And 4th Street (Bloomington, Ind.)
- Vectren delivers for Meals on Wheels volunteers (Greensburg, Ind.)