Schedule an in-home energy assessment
Important! You must meet income qualifications to participate in this program.
If your home is more than 5 years old and you meet income qualifications, an in-home energy assessment is available as part of your Vectren residential service.
As part of the assessment, an energy efficiency advisor will perform a walkthrough to understand how your home and appliances use energy, and you may even receive energy-saving products on the spot! Upon completion of the assessment, the advisor will give you a personalized home energy report with an action plan for additional energy-saving efforts for your home.
|Number in household||Annual income (before tax)|
|For family units with more than eight members, add $12,540 for each additional member.|
During the assessment, your Energy Advisor will:
Analyze your home and equipment
- Analyze your energy use by assessing the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system for operating efficiency
- Conduct blower-door directed air sealing
- Check for water leaks and electrical and gas hazards
- The advisor will also inspect the insulation levels in the attic, which may result in the installation of insulation at a later date.
Install low-cost, energy-saving measures
- Replace traditional incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient LEDs
- Add water pipe insulation
- Install energy-efficient kitchen and bathroom sink aerators
- Install energy-efficient showerhead(s)
Schedule your assessment
Ready to take control of your energy usage? Schedule your home energy assessment via the button below, or call 1-855-298-5390.